It was only a matter of time.
The late, great Rush Limbaugh taught us that whenever there is something really strange going on, especially with our government, just seal out the distractions and follow the money.
I became alarmed a month ago when our Federal Reserve Bank announced that they have developed technology that would enable them to convert our currency to a “digital dollar”. Cash and private banking could soon be a thing of the past.
- The big banks have been cozying up to the Feds for a long time now, squeezing out smaller and local banks. Only the biggest banks can afford to comply with the onerous federal regulations. Following the money, I’m guessing there is a piece of the government pie already cut for them in this digital dollar objective. The banks clearly have no problem sharing our privacy and our funds with the feds, who are now pushing to restrict unreported cash withdrawals to $600 or less.
- The loss of small banks who can make loans and meet local transactional needs is crushing small business in our country. This dovetails with the woke left’s desire to hollow out the middle class. Follow the money.
- Once our funds are under the control of the federal government, how long will it be before they establish “equity scores” with which to value our accounts? (Hmm, working white guy, your dollar is worth 35 cents. Unemployed minority migrant, your dollar is worth $2.75, automatically deposited to your account by the government.)
- The next step would be controlling our behavior by withdrawing or withholding digital dollars from our accounts based on “social score” or inappropriate activity. This is happening already in China and Canada. (You went to a Trump rally? You contributed to the trucker protest? You posted “Let’s Go Brandon” on your Facebook page? Sorry, your funds are frozen! Your company sells pillows and contributes to voter integrity projects? Sorry, you can’t have bank accounts!)
- With the national debt at $33 trillion and interest rates rising, we are about to become Argentina if taxes aren’t increased. But you won’t have to worry about writing a check to the IRS – they will just lift it from your digital dollar account.
I wonder if commercial banking is going to be completely eliminated and/or merged into the Fed. Banks continue to shed jobs. Try calling your bank on the phone: “Your call is very important to us, your wait time is approximately 42 minutes . . .” And now the woke big banks are firing half of their employees because they refuse to get vaccinated with a chemical that has been proven to not work again the China virus, and (according to the CDC) has killed as many as 200,000. Following the money, maybe the big banks are working toward a merger with the Federal Reserve?
The USA became the economic engine of the world based on freedom, including the right to earn, keep, and spend our own money. But we, and the rest of the world, are now facing the “Great Reset”, which is predicated on sharing the wealth based on skin color and equity. (Follow that link to the World Economic Forum if you really want to get scared.) India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE are lined up to go digital as well. The EU is looking at perhaps next year.
So how can we protect our assets? Gold? Cryptocurrency? Real estate? Any of these can be confiscated or controlled by over-reaching federal government. Prayer might be the only answer.
I’m afraid it will take a huge and sudden resistance (hopefully non-violent) by the masses to this aggressive radical transformation of our nation and world. The masses will have to be made aware and educated first, and there is precious little time left. The woke leftists must be defeated at every level at every opportunity, no matter how seemingly insignificant.
When you follow the money, nothing is insignificant.
Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side
I don’t know anymore!
Are the neighbours watching me? (Who’s watching)
Well is the mailman watching me? (Tell me who’s watching)
And I don’t feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
I wonder who’s watching me now
Who? The IRS?!
3 thoughts on “The Digital Dollar – Follow the Money”
Sent from my iPhone
Somebody’s watching and I know not who it is but they’re spying on me.
Sung to the tune of Somebody’s knocking but I can’t let him in …
On Tue, Feb 22, 2022, 3:36 PM Rockin’ On The Right Side wrote:
> Tom Balek posted: ” It was only a matter of time. image courtesy of > cryptonews.com The late, great Rush Limbaugh taught us that whenever > there is something really strange going on, especially with our government, > just seal out the distractions and follow the money. ” >
Dual dollar/dual money are also an option; for those who don’t like higher rate digital dollar.