- Why do Detroit parents allow their teachers to take instruction days off to protest union matters when only 4% of their students are proficient in math and 7% in language arts?
- Why does my small Montana town have “Essential Air Service” taxpayer subsidies costing thousands of dollars per airline ticket when we average only one passenger per day? (Lewistown News Argus 12/8/2012)
- Why doesn’t the number of administrative employees decrease in government offices, due to improved technology and communication, as it does in the private sector?
- How can our nation afford all the countless grants our cities and counties are receiving every day for frivolous projects in light our staggering debt?
- Why is military pay so pathetic?
- How can we expect citizens to make good financial and voting decisions, and contribute to our national standard of living, when our K-12 schools provide no economic education?
- Why aren’t airplanes boarded in order by window seat, middle seat, and then aisle seat?
- Why do liberals think it is abusive to expect women to buy their own birth control, but are okay with genital mutilation, oppression, and murder of women by Muslims?
- Why don’t senators let our military close and sell base properties that they don’t need or want?
- Why does the Obama administration consider a couple who makes $250k per year “rich”, yet an individual is not rich until he or she earns $200k per year? (Fewer couples are married now anyway – shouldn’t single “rich” be “$125k? Or shouldn’t married “rich” be $400k?)
- Why does the federal reserve think that keeping interest rates near zero is a good thing? Should people be punished for saving money?
- Why are we concerned about minor skirmishes in the Middle East but we ignore deaths by the thousands in neighboring Mexico?
- Why do liberals have no problem with actors and athletes making millions of dollars, but are indignant when a business owner or executive does?
- If liberal rich guys think they should pay more taxes, why don’t they just write a check?
- After labeling the Bush tax cuts as “only for the rich” for all these years, why do liberals now insist on keeping the Bush tax cuts mostly in place? Are they admitting that the evil tax cuts helped everybody?
- What is the benefit to the United States of giving more F-16 fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?
Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side
I’d like to know,
Can you tell me — please don’t tell me
It really doesn’t matter anyhow
Questions 67 and 68 – Chicago