Today’s little list of ironies:
- Union leaders claim to represent the best interests of their workers – which would be “get us more jobs”. So why do the unions oppose energy development and infrastructure in our country that would spur the economy, enhance our security by providing energy independence, rebuild our manufacturing base, and create thousands (maybe millions) of jobs?
- Conservatives love the NRA (National Rifle Association) because of its defense of the second amendment. But the NRA helped Harry Reid win a very narrow re-election over a true conservative opponent. Reid, the Democrat Senate leader, is the single biggest obstacle to everything the conservatives believe in and has caused untold damage to the nation in recent years!
- A majority of Americans think President Obama would do a better job saving Social Security than his opponent. But didn’t he just take over $700 billion from Medicare to shore up his Affordable Health Care Act?
- President Obama promised the most transparent administration in history. Yet his own social security number does not pass E-Verify (which US businesses are required by federal regulation to file for every new hire), his college records are sealed, and he won’t instruct his Dept. of Justice to release records about the Fast and Furious scandal after years of direct demands by Congressional investigators!
- Liberals decry “social inequality” and the disparity of incomes between rich and poor. But they seem to be just fine with an ever-growing number of federal employees who, last year, earned a whopping $128,000 per employee vs. the private-sector average of $64,000. Talk about class envy!
Isn’t it ironic? Or, as the social media set says: “WTF?”
Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side
Enjoy a classic tune by one of America’s
finest songwriters, Alanis Morissette
And isn’t it ironic
Don’t you think?
A little too ironic
Yeah, I really do think
2 thoughts on “Isn’t It Ironic?”
Tom, these guys like to rock on the right side.
Isn’t it ironic that the liberals won’t let us burn leaves in our gutters because the smoke will hurt our lungs but their let it burn policies have left us with smoke filled air for two months every summer for years, in states across the nation? Isn’t it ironic that private timber companies do not burn up their forests in order to keep them healthy, they timber strategically and replant- yet the environmentalists are teaching our children in school that it is “necessary” to let forests burn for their health? If you think about it the left is very ironic- here’s another one that I love- the deer are coming into neighborhoods because DEVELOPMENT is driving them out- REALLY- why would they come to neighborhoods to escape neighborhoods? Could it be that they are leaving their burned out habitat? I’m just sayin-. The Education Lady