Today’s little list of ironies:
- Union leaders claim to represent the best interests of their workers – which would be “get us more jobs”. So why do the unions oppose energy development and infrastructure in our country that would spur the economy, enhance our security by providing energy independence, rebuild our manufacturing base, and create thousands (maybe millions) of jobs?
- Conservatives love the NRA (National Rifle Association) because of its defense of the second amendment. But the NRA helped Harry Reid win a very narrow re-election over a true conservative opponent. Reid, the Democrat Senate leader, is the single biggest obstacle to everything the conservatives believe in and has caused untold damage to the nation in recent years!
- A majority of Americans think President Obama would do a better job saving Social Security than his opponent. But didn’t he just take over $700 billion from Medicare to shore up his Affordable Health Care Act?
- President Obama promised the most transparent administration in history. Yet his own social security number does not pass E-Verify (which US businesses are required by federal regulation to file for every new hire), his college records are sealed, and he won’t instruct his Dept. of Justice to release records about the Fast and Furious scandal after years of direct demands by Congressional investigators!
- Liberals decry “social inequality” and the disparity of incomes between rich and poor. But they seem to be just fine with an ever-growing number of federal employees who, last year, earned a whopping $128,000 per employee vs. the private-sector average of $64,000. Talk about class envy!
Isn’t it ironic? Or, as the social media set says: “WTF?”
Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side
And isn’t it ironic
Don’t you think?
A little too ironic
Yeah, I really do think