- No fracking, drilling, or pipelines – guess what that does to our Montana and US economies – and our future?
- No coal plants in the US – if we are allowed to mine coal at all, we will probably not be allowed to ship it to the coast by train to meet the huge demand for Asian coal. Coal dust blows off the train cars, you see.
- Energy prices will double within a year – (see above). We will continue to subsidize wind and solar energy companies, electric car manufacturers, and other chosen “winners”, many of whom will not survive economically.
- $8 per gallon gasoline within two years. Remember, Energy Secretary Stephen Chu said he wants our gas price to be the same as Europe.
- At least two more far-left Supreme Court Justices take the bench.
- Severe restrictions on gun ownership and use (see above – Sotomayor says “the right to possess a gun is clearly not a fundamental right.”) Hunting on government land is forbidden, and is severely restricted on private land.
- Health care will be expensive and rare.
- Government employee unions will rule with impugnity.
- Inflation will skyrocket as national debt soars and the Fed continues to print funny money.
- Conservative talk radio, free speech, free internet, and Fox News are toast. The first amendment fades in our memories, like most Constitutional freedoms.
- Our government will never again write a budget – as Harry Reid said, “There’s no need to have a Democratic budget in my opinion.” Budget, schmudget. They can always print more money and spend it however they want.
- Obama and his administration will make life hell for everyone who opposed them. Listen to Valerie Jarrett:
…Valerie Jarrett is letting it be known that if Barack Obama secures election victory next week, there may be, quite literally, hell to pay for those who opposed him…
…Jarrett told (staff members) ‘After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time.
Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.
There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.’
She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it…
Obama has promised revenge too. If you ever spoke out against the left, watch your back.
I could go on, but it’s more than I can bear on the night before the most important, and the closest, political race of the modern political era. There is so much at stake. We can only pray for God’s mercy at this point. It may be our last chance before prayer is outlawed.
Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side
Have Mercy – and – Jesus Has Left Chicago