- ISIS, Al Qaeda and Muslim Extremists: Is there anything naughtier than cutting off somebody’s head? Or slamming jet airliners into buildings and forcing people to choose whether to jump to their deaths or burn alive? Why is Senator Dianne Feinstein insisting the United States is naughty for trying to acquire intel from these Muslim creeps? Feinstein and her liberal Democrat cohorts should get a lump of coal in their stockings for defending the Muslim extremists.
- Republican leadership: $18 trillion dollars in debt, and they don’t see anything wrong with that. Boehner and McConnell pushed through the CRomnibus spending bill (Continuing Resolution + Omnibus) that gives President Obama and his anti-American liberal friends everything they wanted – another $1.1 TRILLION dollars of spending. This and other ugly lame-duck yecch-fests includes full funding of the corrupt and dysfunctional ObamaCare program, amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants including billions of dollars of taxpayer-funded benefits, save-the-rhinoceros funding, and more. Uggh. Much more.
- Bill Ayers and the other America-hating Obama mentors: Ayers, in an interview with Iran’s government-controlled newspaper, said “the [United States] is indeed a terrorist nation.” And “the American people are the greatest purveyors of violence on earth over the past half century, and the foremost threat to world peace today.”
- Race-baiters: Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (I will not honor them with the title “Reverend” until they show me a congregation and a mission that appears to be Christian) continue to foment racial division based on lies and ugly bigotry for nothing more than political power and personal profit. How disappointing is it that the first black president has set race relations back fifty years?
- The principled and honest conservative Congressmen and Senators: Many of our elected officials are actually doing what they promised their constituents they would do – they are working hard to stop the liberal onslaught against our economy and values.
- Our men and women serving in the military: They put up with ridiculous rules of engagement, social engineering, politicized leadership, unjust pay and benefits, and utter disrespect and scorn from our administration and many of our legislators. Our soldiers’ Christmas stockings should be STUFFED.
- The American Taxpayers: while our federal government forces them to fork over their earnings, and confiscates their property at will, the taxpayers work harder, take care of their families and employees, and find a little extra to give to those who truly need their help.
He’s making a list, checking it twice
Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town!
Best Santa Claus rendition EVER!