LET’S OCCUPY RIO – The Olympics are UNFAIR!

The Olympics are over.  And I’m like, really glad.  They were so totally unfair!

Did you notice how the people who worked the hardest and achieved the most got GOLD medals, while other people only got silver or bronze?  And I was like, “Hey!  Some people didn’t get any medals at all!”

And you know what else was just mean and disgusting – some of the scores were totally embarrassing!  Like, I saw that the US men’s basketball team beat Nigeria 156 to 73.  I’m like, “Really?  Really!  What about spreading the wealth around?”  They should have, like, a computer or something to automatically average all the scores – like, take points away from the winning team and give them to the losing team, so they don’t feel so bad.  Or maybe the US team should only get one point for a basket, and the Nigerians should get three.

They could make the fastest runners and swimmers go farther than the slow guys, that would make it fair. 

And you know, the officials of the Olympics could, like, PICK THE WINNERS so whoever needs to win the most will actually get to win!  That would be totally awesome, dude!

I mean, just because you can, you know, run faster than someone else, that doesn’t mean you should get to stand on the tallest box.  That’s like the 1% of the athletes getting all the awards!  What about the other 99%?

So, I’m like, “If they don’t make the Olympics more fair next time, I’m going to join OCCUPY RIO!” I got my tent and my hand drums ready to go, dude!

Tom Balek – Rockin’ On the Right Side

It’s a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we’re on the way to there
Why not share

He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – the Hollies

2 thoughts on “LET’S OCCUPY RIO – The Olympics are UNFAIR!

  1. Well Tom, it is about time you got it right. Really like your idea here. Will air out my sleeping bag and go with you!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s